Most of the apps, made to show the number of unfollowers on Twitter, I tried were performing too slow because of server-side rendering, or the UI was not optimized for mobile.
That’s why I decided to build a new app to perform this task.
Live demo: https://sa.ekrzeptowski.pl
Social assistant is built using MERN stack:
The frontend side of the Social assistant is licensed under the MIT license and was written using Gatsby.js.
React-based UI for the Social Assistant appOpen on github
- Gatsby.js - it has helped to improve SEO and loading experience of the landing page.
- Material-UI - Material Design React UI framework
- Redux with Redux Toolkit - used for state management
The backend side of the Social assistant is running under Node.js.
- Express - a Node.js framework
- MongoDB - database
- ws - WebSocket server used to broadcast actual data sync status
- passport.js - used for Twitter authentication
- twitter-lite - lightweight library for Twitter API
- Agenda - (A lightweight job scheduling library for Node.js) used for scheduling user data updates